The Altered Page's Buried Treasures

Not being a true artist in any sense of the word, I decided to look back into my first blog (my book to be) to bring forth again for Seth's new endeavor. I didn't post anything for the first go around - couldn't find anything artsy enough to be worthy of reposting!!
But, of all my creations, I like my words the best, so here is a post that maybe the artist in you can relate to.
Everyone needs a place to regroup, and let creativity flow, whether it is your studio, a chair on the deck, or browsing thru an art gallery. This is my spot...............

http://ooglebloops.wordpress.com/2009/04/18/thinking-back-on-the-day/#comments

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have this hidden sanctuary. It is truly a place where art and artist can meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brings back the nicest memories of getting to visit you on your little piece of heaven Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bench and wonderful spot. Yes, let's all retreat from the mad world for a bit. - Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, I can smell the flowers, what a wonderful little corner to escape to! I bet you are there as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully crafted piece. Rich in appreciation for what is truly important in life.
    You ARE an artist - the pen is your brush and your canvas is the mind of anyone fortunate enough to find one of your posts!

    ReplyDelete