Tea on Tuesday



So, sit back, relax, and have a cup of tea.......................

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Visit Kimmie and Patty for more tea, and links to others in our tea party. Please, join us!!!

If you would like to participate in a teabag swap, please go to my previous post and sign up!!




00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Quotes on life by two souls more profound than I!

"It is art that makes life, makes interest, makes importance, for our consideration and application of these things, and I know no substitute whatever for the force and beauty of its process." Henry James in a letter to HG Wells- 1915

"I expect to pass through this world but once: any good thing therefore I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Grellet 1773-1855

8 comments:

  1. Love the quotes, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching.. been doing a lot of thinking about life recently as I support a very distressed friend.
    Sorry not to do a Tea Post this week - too much else going on in my life at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww very inspiring on many levels Pat!
    Love your Life T!
    good day for a cuppa to help take the chill off :)
    oxo
    word verification: "cropescio" what you'll be planting soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stitchery for a day such as this, now get out and ride Pat,your critters will love you for it! Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the life sampler...sweet, sweet.
    I agree with Patty. It's a perfect day for tea.

    My tea post is finally up...I'm afraid I was a bit long-winded and somewhat sentimental this time around.

    Happy tea Tuesday.

    oxo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stitchery! and the sentiment to go with it!
    Happy T today! Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings,

    I love the first quote for if we keep to busy making plans life does pass. But sometimes there are too many distractions to even keep one from having plans. But not yesterday, when I took my daughter back to Santa Cruz and ended up having the best day in many years.

    Take care,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your second quote. It is so true we only get one brief chance to touch this world. When I leave it I want to know that I have left love, joy and kindness behind.

    ReplyDelete