Zentangle Inspired.........

A while back I posted a picture of a vintage hand mirror that was beautifully zentangled. Turns out it was created by the Zentangle founder. She recently posted a pic of that same mirror, and in her post, answered my unasked question on how to preserve the design.
So, I took a leap, and designed my own - I happen to have a very similar mirror. Now, all I have to do is seal it with polyurethane- and fingers crossed that I don't mess it up!!! At least, I have a picture, if I do...............


11 comments:

  1. I love your design :) very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with this--thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Fun and great design.

    Happy First Day of Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully creative, love your wonderfully neat swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with this mirror and I Love the design you created. The sky is the limit! Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of zentangle. It's fascinating! I love the mirror! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful job ..... good luck with the "process!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lennie asked me at lunch today if I'd seen your 'tangled' mirror ... long pause on my part ... good golly how did I miss it

    Fabulous and it must be so much fun picking it up and using it ... hope the poly coat goes smoothly ... fingers crossed for you! It's a beauty ... very inspiring.

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The polyurethane was a success!!!YAY!!! The mirror is back on my bathroom counter, being used again everyday!!! I love it!!! If I do another, I will definitely attempt shading, which I really didn't do here. Wasn't sure it would take.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beauty Pat and now it will last through the ages!!!
    Happy Weekend to ya!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete