Published!



        I'm so excited - another of my blog posts has turned into an article in the local paper!

                                                        WOOHOO!!!

I may never get that book published, but at least I have some published articles under my literary belt!                                            
 I've moved beyond wordy Letters to the Editor!!!

Actually, with mentioning this article on Facebook, a new FB "friend" and author mentioned that he owns a publishing company, so I may have to check that out.

Lack of organization, procrastination, lack of funds for self publishing, and procrastination,  has put a big STOP sign on my road to getting a book out there.

Maybe I need to get motivated and move beyond the blog.......we'll see!!

Meanwhile, here I am in print - exciting!!!! Maybe this will bring more readers to the blog, who knows!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pat! Maybe this will help you with your procrastination issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great!! congratulations, pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I enjoyed reading your last article and believe you have the "gift" of writing after reading your blog since it began...

    ReplyDelete