Tea on Tuesday

The other day, I went into Julieanna, our local tearoom and shop, saw this pretty little cup, and just had to have it!!! It looked so familiar - turns out both Judy and Bobbi went into Julianna- saw the same little cup, loved it, and bought it!!

                  Now, we three artsy Valley Gals have a cup to share our tea with!!!



It's Staffordshire Royale Garden Wildflowers, sitting on one of my batik quilted mug rugs.
I am brewing up some sage tea, with fresh picked sage from my garden outside the front door.


Now, if you drop by to visit {and my blog counter says you have been  :>)} take a second or two, and say hi !! When I write a big post, I like to know what people think-OK, I'm a feedback junkie- why else would I write!!LOL 

 It's kind of uplifting to see alot of comments, and kind of sad to not..........even tho' I may not get to as many blogs as I would like, I always leave a comment.

Now, this is just a tiny post, but it would be nice to know you dropped by!!

                               

                              I'll be keeping my eye on you!!!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, my tea today will be Bengal Spice (Celestial Seasonings) I am hooked on it. It is a spice tea that is similar to a Chai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little cup and saucer.
    I like the mug rug too.
    The photo of your horse eye made me smile when I scrolled down and saw it. LOL
    Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i would certainly pick this too....what pretty colors...have a good tuesday Pat.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just Love your teacup and the story is all about friendship! Oh so sweet .... and what a great day to start my day. Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My tea this morning is Rooiboos. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also leave a comment if I have been to someone's blog. And I ALWAYS visit anyone who visits me.

    Your cup is gorgeous. I can see why you like it. And I am truly impressed with your sewing skills of your mug rug. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Tea on Tuesday...I was here today!
    Love, Diane C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tea cups that have a little detail on the inside of the cup - it's a thoughtful addition to the tea lover :)

    cute horse picture too ... no mascara needed on that beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when the teacup has that added detail in the inside of the cup - such a thoughtful addition for the tea loving user of the cup :)

    and that horse is such a beauty - no mascara needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat - Look at all your comments!! I love your tea cup - so pretty. May I have a cup of tea please :)

    Liz
    www.bittersweetdesignstudio.com

    ReplyDelete