Tea on Tuesday

We are back to regular T.o.T., without a set theme, just winging it- writing whatever comes to mind!!!I want to thank Kimmie for organizing our themes last month!!!

I haven't a thought in my head today, so I skimmed thru' my little book, 365 Things Every Tea Lover Should Know.

I opened to page 40 to this quote from Sir Arthur Pinero:

"Where's there's tea there's hope."

That's so true, when you need to relax, or are having a bad day, sit back, relax, with a favorite mug, filled with your favorite tea. Just clutching the hot mug, and inhaling the scented steam, can clear your head, and calm your mind.
My favorite of late, is lemongrass tea- the soothing lemon scent and flavor is a definite favorite!

In keeping with the tea theme- look what I found at the local thrift store yesterday!!
This precious little teapot clock just needs a new battery! The tiny dinerware style cup and saucer, with its faded painted flowers, will become a pin cushion or a candle. The cute little tin floral dish is so sweet- and perfect for spring!!! Total spent- about $2.50!!!

The little postcard is a work in progress- for Sunday Postcard- the theme this week is tea! On Pieces of D, I spotted another challenge, using the backround paper from Art Creations Friday. With lovely graphics from The Graphics Fairy, this is a work in progress - I had hoped to have it done by today, but still have a few more things to add to it!! I am really getting into this paper thing this week!!! This, along with the inchies I am working on with my cute little inchie supplies from Inchie Arts LLC, and the Travel Postcard Swap- I'm keeping busy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Didn't you find some beauties ... love them all. AND, the price is right ...

    Happy Easter!
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tea in the mail today! Yaay! I can hardly wait to try it. It has cocoa nibs and vanilla beans in it. I think that sounds like pure bliss in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your latest finds with the tea theme. All good. Have fun creating. Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed Tea this week - will be back next xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it finally posted. I think you kicked some major blogger behind, because I haven't had any problems today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Pat!

    Did I read "pin keep"... you have to check this out -
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25453698

    MORE creative craftiness here -
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mimik/sets/72157607433176447/

    Enjoy! :)

    {-A-}

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are quite the amazing treasure hunter! I love that clock!
    Your postcard in progress is turning out really cool :) it looks very summery - I love the colors!

    Happy T today Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete