More Dance Totes





Here are 2 more of the dance totes I have been making for a local studio. They seem to like them, several have sold already.
They are each one of a kind (OOAK)- all made from recycled items, tablerunners, placemats, curtain tiebacks- whatever strikes my fancy!

The smaller one is made from a left over piece of upholstery fabric with a curtain tieback strap. The strap is attached to a pair of vintage yarn spindles.
Each tote has two pockets- one for each of the dancer's shoes.

The other fringed beauty is made out of a unique table runner/scarf. I was not quite sure of it's original use, but it lent itself perfectly to this tote, which I think has already sold!

8 comments:

  1. VERY nice...my daughters used to dance and I know how they'd have loved these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your totes for dancing shoes, and love that they are one of a kind, very special indeed. Chilly morn here in VA. Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your totes! They must be creating quite a case of the wants around the studio!

    It's wonderfully cool here this morning, too. I'm relishing in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE a busy bee, lovely bags and so useful too!!! You GO girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! You are a gifted bag designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever to reuse things and make such wonderful items...

    ReplyDelete