Studio Pix





Here are some pictures from my "studio" - definitely a work in progress. I may have mentioned before, that I work in the unfinished basement right now. Great views out both windows, but cement walls and floors, with pink insulation padding the unfinished ceilings. But, some day....it will be finished.
Until then, I don't have to be too neat - and when I paint, it can drip on the floor. I am even thinking about spray painting the walls- graffiti style!!!!
Besides, most days, the views out the two windows are killer!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to create. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome view you have there :) must be nice and cool in the basement too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now that is nice! My studio is so hot right now, I can't enter. Of course it's hot everywhere, so no diff. 11PM and it's still 80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, make some graffiti!!! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful close ups of your studio views, I spy a butterfly bush ;) AND my Mutti's Peter Rabbit sitting on his little wool cabbage. She would enjoy seeing that!
    I think it's perfect having a floor you drip on...walls you can paint on * ENJOY * ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete