I'm Cleaning!!!!



It was raining yesterday - so I spent most of the day organizing one section of my studio in the basement. I'm not quite finished - and still have the quilting/sewing side to work on.
But after hours of moving, unpacking, sweeping and re organizing- I now have one clean and workable creative space!!! Ta-da!!!!

The little cubby shelf was a thrift store find for $3.50- it's perfect for my stamps!

And, I even completed a small project last night - a memo board that I have had sitting around for a year, waiting for the husband to do it for me!!! I had a neat vintage picture frame, and a corkboard in an ugly metal frame. Removed the metal, cut the cork to fit, and put it in the frame. It's now hanging over my computer!!! It made all the difference, have a clean work space to to do it on and having all the tools right within reach!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty nice!! Now, how long will it look so neat and organized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love it when I have clean space. Love the scissor rack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, do those scissor's cut fabric. i got some like that the other day, and they didn't cut fabric.......i was so disappointed. if I would have read the back "for paper only" I would have known,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are for paper only - I bought them from a teacher's supply catalog - they are not as good as Creative Memories scissors - but they'll do.........................the price was right!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool space! Is that what they call a "daylight basement?" Not a bit dark and dingy - a perfect studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got rain, we haven't had a drop in weeks! What a lovely spot to create. I would not know what to do if my studio was that neat...I have to go in sideways ;) I would need a few months of rain to get things right hahaa! Great job lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job and well done Pat. You just may have been the push i needed to get something done in my own workspace.Lennie

    ReplyDelete