Etsy Shop Inventory Update

I am sloooooowly adding to my inventory in my Etsy shop, Ooglebloops Treasures.
If you get a chance, drop by - I hope to have more cool stuff in there by tonite and thru' the weekend.


My Claro Que Si assemblage piece is in there - hope someone loves it as much as I do, and enough to take it home!!!!

************************************************************************


Thought for the day:


    Life
           is a whim 
                    of several billion cells 
                                    to be you 
                                             for a while............
                                                         
                                                              author unknown

3 comments:

  1. A whim of several billion cells :)
    I like that
    Best of luck with it
    I will go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a busy bee...woke up today wondering how your garden is fairing this dry hot summer

    best of luck with your freshly stocked etsy shop!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, that's a nice saying. Food for thought! Anyway, it's nice to see a shop get new inventory, no? Of course, it's best to get that organized so you'll know what's going on in your store. Using a computer can really help make things more efficient.

    ReplyDelete