My Book Arrived!!!








Remember a couple of posts ago ? I mentioned my brother went to Angela Cartwright's book signing?
Well, my book arrived yesterday!!!
Woohoo!!!

It's a great book - very inspirational - with great art, quotes, and

gardening info throughout!

















There were also 2 bookmarks, with AC's art on the front and all her info on the back. Even the bag from Zinnia's, the shop where the book signing was held, is great!!!
Thanks again, dear brother..........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough, or a book long enough to suit me." C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

  1. You definitely hit the jackpot with your mail! What a lovely book, expecting great things from you now!HA! Lennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Lewis!!
    Your book looks like a delight!
    Blessings~LillySue

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Pat, you DO have a very sweet and thoughtful brother!

    ReplyDelete